Inside Sales Coordinator (Fixed Term Contract)
- 4 month Fixed Term Contract
- Basic £22K - £27K
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 35 hours per week
My client based in Liverpool are currently recruiting for a motivated and driven Internal Sales Coordinator on an initial 4 month Fixed Term Contract. The role will involve making proactive sales call as well as handling inbound calls from customers and managing the entire customer experience, ensuring first class customer service is given at all times.
The main duties of the Internal Sales role are;
- To organically and proactively develop relationships with every commercial customer and encourage repeat business.
- Generate enquiries from a variety of sources and inbound enquiries
- To maximise the sales opportunity of every lead that comes into the business.
- You will be a strategic thinker who uses all data and resources available to create sales solutions, technical support and success.
- Contacting customers and providing quotes as well as negotiating a sale
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes;
- Previous experience in a sales environment making outbound sales calls
- Enthusiastic in their approach to sales, but focused on building long-term relationships, not one-off sales
- An excellent communicator that provides the customer with confidence that they are speaking to an expert
If you are interested in this position and have the required skills and experience then please apply online.
KEYWORDS: sales; outbound; new business; business development; account management; field sales; telesales