I am working in partnership with a client who specialise in environmental testing and are looking to grow their teams of Inorganic Chemists.
As an Inorganic Chemist you will be testing environmental samples, calibrating and maintaining testing equipment and carrying out QC testing. You will also be responsible for basic maintenance of laboratory equipment.
Your role will be based in a high throughput laboratory and will entail running routine testing of soil samples on ICP-OES and ICP-MS
To become a successful Inorganic Chemist, you will need:
* Significant practical laboratory experience with ICP-OES and ICP-MS
* Degree in Chemistry or related discipline
* Excellent organisational skills
* Motivation and drive
* Strong work ethic
* Impeccable attention to detail
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
You will be working Monday-Friday 9:00-17:00 with the possibility of paid overtime.
If you would like to grow your career in a professional environment, do not hesitate and apply now!