Legal Assistant - Private Client - Newbury
Are you an experienced Legal Assistant looking for a new challenge?
My client, a Legal 500 law firm are looking for a Legal Support Assistant to join their Private Client department.
The role is full time, permanent and is looking to pay up to £27,000 per annum dependent on experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Providing a general administration role to multiple fee earners
* Typing correspondence and documents via digital dictation
* General administration including filing, photocopying, scanning
* Dealing with client enquiries
Experience and qualifications required:
* Previous legal experience is essential
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* The ability to work well as a team
* Strong Microsoft Office skills
If you have the relevant skillset and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.