Infrastructure Engineer - Systems Analyst - Production Environments - Cloud based Systems & Support - Nutanix - 6 months - central Edinburgh
We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join a busy Production Environment taking point on hands-on implementation, support and remediation as part of BAU and project deliverables.
This will suit someone who has hands-on experience working with a broad range of infrastructure technologies as part of large, complex Production Environments.
Other skills should include
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server, MS Azure, VMWare, Active Directory, Group Policy and Prod Support Hardware systems.
- Particular experience of Nutanix Infrastructure and Nutanix Acropolis and / or Prism would be preferred
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills with experience of working in ITIL environments
- Understanding of capcacity planning & management, server performance management, security provisions and roll-out across multiple locations
- Strong background supporting Cloud based systems and platforms
Search Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for the purpose of this vacancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age