I have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer with a deep understanding of Citrix products to join a leading company in their Crawley and Gatwick Airport offices.
You will work on a number of business critical projects, including a large Datacentre migration, as well as providing 3rd line support across the business.
For immediate consideration, please apply to this advertisement.
Your new role
This role will involve:
- Providing support and maintenance of the hardware and software of the server estate
- Implementation and configuration of network hardware
- Recommending and implementing system improvements
- Provide 2nd / 3rd line support to other IT engineers as required
- Ensure IT systems in common areas are maintained
- Deploy software to company devices
- Ensure all software is properly licensed
- Preparing new client software packages
- Network printer configuration and maintenance
- Respond to all alerts from the client support systems
- Assisting business with office moves
- Managing external support providers
What you'll need to succeed
You will need experience of the following :
- Windows XP, 7 and 8, 10 in an enterprise environment, Office 2007-2013, Active Directory and Group Policy, VOIP, Lotus Notes, LANDesk Management Suite, Network Essentials (DNS, DHCP etc)
- An understanding of networking (LAN, patching, network devices, WAN)
- Tracking, monitoring, reporting, and addressing progress, risks, issues, decisions, inter-dependencies and overall health of projects.
What you'll get in return
For this role I am able to offer a daily rate of up to £350.00
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age