Our client, a highly respected legal firm based across the South of England, is seeking an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join their technology team.
* Perform 3rd line fault resolution, project implementation tasks and estate management.
* In times of high call volumes or staff shortages ensure the Service Desk phone is answered at all times within core support hours and perform/assist in 1st/2nd line fault resolution where needed.
* Carryout and manage project work as required whilst adhering to deadlines and priority levels. If in doubt over competing priorities seek guidance from project management or line management immediately.
* Cover a core shift pattern between Mon-Fri 08:00-19:00 and an on-call shift pattern Mon-Fri 19:00-08:00 and Sat & Sun 10:00-16:00 as required
* Promote and nurture a customer focused, performance driven and professional culture within the IT Department.
* Suggest areas for improvement, both system and process, and take ownership of initiatives based on colleague and user feedback.
* Escalate to The IT Operations Manager and Head Of IT any major or ongoing problems that might affect business operations.
* Carryout regular system health checks, maintenance and updates.
* Create and maintain detailed technical support documents as required.
* Assist in the creation / maintenance of technical business continuity procedures and processes.
* Assist in any other Technology Department activities needed to ensure the delivery of a high quality technology service.
* 3 years' system support experience within a team supporting over 400 users in a multi-site model.
* An excellent working knowledge of the following is required:
o Windows Server 2008 R2/2016
o Active Directory
o SAN technology
o Citrix XenApp 7 and above
o Microsoft Patch Management
o HP hardware
o Windows 10
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive organisation that is seeking to hire the best technology talent within the market.
Please contact us ASAP for further information as our client is keen to hire.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.