Information Security Consultant - Network / Firewall - Central Glasgow - 6 months +
Are you an Information Security Consultant who likes to work in dynamic environments? Do you enjoy working with stakeholders to provide guidance on Information Security solutions and support its delivery?
We have an immediate 6 month contract to join a busy team in central Glasgow. This would be a great opportunity for someone who has broad technical skills, particularly around Network / Firewall Security and is looking to build on this experience with opportunities to deep dive into specific projects.
Do you have;
- Previous experience of working as an Information Security Consultant for large, corporate clients?
- Solid technical knowledge and experience, particularly related to Firewall / Network technologies?
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills?
- Excellent knowledge of Information Security Standards and Best Practice?
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to challenge, negotiate and influence stakeholders at senior management level?
Then please get in touch for immediate consideration.
Certifications in CISSP, CISM, CCSP, CompTIA Security+, CompTIA CASP, ISO/IEC 27001, NCSC Security Cloud Principles, NIST, etc. would be a distinct advantage
Search Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for the purpose of this vacancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age