Are you looking to get your foot in the door within a household name in Professional services?
I have a fantastic opportunity for an Information Governance & Compliance Analyst based in Canary Wharf! It is a 12 month Full-time contract with fantastic benefits on offer including a generous salary package.
In this position you will be mainly working with compliance activity however you will ideally posses a knowledge of Information and records management. The positions main tasks include:
- Support the second line of defence assurance and compliance plan for information and records management and deliver this across the firm
- Support the information and records management aspects of the client assurance and audit process
- Create and maintain best practice guidance, and be the subject matter expert for queries on information and records management matters
For this position my client is looking for:
- Someone with a minimum of 2 years experience in information and records management
- Good working knowledge of information and records management standards
- Practical knowledge of information security standards
If you feel this opportunity may be a good fit for you, hit apply for more information!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age