Informatica Developer - Migration, DWH, Oracle, PL/SQL
Do you take pride in proper data storage and effective use, vocal as an Informatica SME in forward planning and follow data trends?
Do you want a role as a Informatica Developer that will offer interesting projects including major migration and opportunity for you to upskill?
What is in it for you?
- This is an impact role, you have a voice, you can impart your knowledge and influence future planning within Data
- Some cool meaty projects to get involved with, including some major migrations
- Do you want a chance to widen your skillset? You can still use your breadth of informatica experience but if you are interest there is a chance to work with the likes of Hadoop and or Hive in a supported continuous learning culture
This is a data driven business renowned for developing staff from within that helps to create a fun learning environment.
What should you bring to this environment?
- Your skills and experience as an Informatica Developer
- Deep knowledge of Data Warehouses / Large Databases
- You actually do love working with Data and want to see it stored properly, used effectively and best practice implemented / improved on
- PL/SQL and Oracle are nice to have's
- Be great to see some Informatica migration / upgrade experience but if not know the principles behind and be up for playing a key part in a major migration project
Stating the obvious here (can't remember meeting an ETL Developer who did not embody this):
- you are a problem solver
- your organised / embrace change and forward plan
- your creative in solution creation
- you take parameterisation in your stride
- you eat scripting languages for breakfast and I am sure much more but lets chat about what else you bring and what else this role offers
For a chance to make a career enhancing move that if your passion for Data is real you will enjoy then please send me your CV in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.