Independent Reviewing Officer (IRO)
Search Consultancy are working on an exciting vacancy for Northumberland Council. They are currently looking for an experienced Independent Reviewing officer (IRO) who'll be based in Morpeth. This role is on a contract basis starting as soon as possible.
Pay rate: Up to £249 per day
* Understanding of legislation - child in need, children subject to child protection plans, pathway plans, and looked after children
* Liaising with other professionals
* Preparing, producing, implementing and evaluating plans with individuals, families, carers and professional colleagues
* Leading, chairing and facilitating meetings
* Be able to relate and support children and young people to participate in their reviews
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
This role is subject to HCPC, DBS and reference checks.
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing a high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Nick Purdham at the Manchester office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age