Chartered IFA - Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: £50,000 - £75,000 Basic plus excellent benefits package
Would you like to work for a leading firm of independent financial advisers?
Rapidly expanding throughout the UK, the company prides themselves on their consultative and personal service to clients. Due to continued growth an additional IFA is now required for the professional team based out of Leeds. There is an existing client bank to inherit with the potential for substantial new business production. Full back office support is provided including technical administration, paraplanning etc..
* Proactively manage client accounts whilst building and maintaining strong relationships with clients
* Advising HNW clients on a full whole of market range of financial products
* Face to Face advising which will involve travel throughout West Yorkshire and the wider region as and when required.
* Able to develop new business from existing client bank but also via professional introducers.
* Level 6 qualification, ideally FPFS
* A proven background in providing HNW financial advice coupled with across the board technical knowledge.
* Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
* Self-motivated, organised and knowledgeable
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.