Inbound Sales Advisor
£22k starting salary
£55k Top earners
Due to our continued expansion we are looking to recruit new team members to join our amazing sales team in Manchester City Centre.
We are a hardworking team who are driven to succeed and passionate about delivering on company KPIS and targets.
We are all about team work and helping each other surpass our goals and therefore we need ambitious, forward thinking and motivated people to join us!
What our Inbound Sales Advisors will receive:
* A competitive basic salary of £22k
* Chance to work in a positive and sociable team
* Loads of work outings!!
* Uncapped commission
* 28 days H + birthday off
* Health Cash Plans (dental/optical etc)
* Income protection (80%) after 6 months
* Cycle2work scheme
* Charity day each year
* 3% company contribution Pension scheme
* Discount on lots of attractions
* Personal financial advice
* Life Assurance 4 x Salary
The Inbound Sales Advisor Role:
* Effectively managing the customer journey and guiding them through their personalised process
* Actively listening to customers needs and ensuring you deliver the very best results
* Managing workload, scheduling follow up calls and being pro-active at every opportunity
* Always remaining compliant and able to adhere to regulations
* Able to thrive in a target driven environment always aiming to over achieve
Essentials required from our Inbound Sales Advisor:
* Positive, friendly and outgoing able to build rapport and relationships
* Experience of working in a target driven environment
* Previous sales experience in a call centre environment
* Strong attention to detail, self critical and can analyse personal results
* Career driven, ambitious and focused
Please be aware CREDIT, CRIMINAL RECORD and REFERENCE checks will be processed in line with company policy
Please click apply with an up to date CV if you feel you have what it takes
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.