Job Title: Inbound Sales Advisor
Job Location: Manchester City Centre
Job Salary: £22,000, OTE £40,000 (Uncapped Commission, top earner 2018 took home £65,000)
No cold calling, amazing progression and earning opportunities!
Do you want to work as a Inbound Sales Advisor for one of the biggest finance providers in the UK in their BRAND NEW Manchester office?
This is a amazing opportunity to join a company who are about to open the doors on a new chapter in their expansion as their Inbound Sales Advisor team grows, and we are searching for the founding members for the Manchester team!
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of the next chapter in already massive Fin-tech Company as they lay roots in Manchester City Centre!
As an Inbound Sales Advisor you will receive:
- A salary of £22,000
- An uncapped commission structure with a realistic OTE of £40,000 (top earner last year earned £65,000!)
- Amazing brand new offices in the centre of Manchester with games room (think table tennis, pool, XBox, Playststaion, bean bags) and panoramic views across the city
- Private health care scheme
- Staff incentives and days out every quarter
- Pension scheme plus life assurance
- 28 days per year holiday rising every year of service
- Your birthday off every year plus a charity day out of the office!
- Childcare vouchers
- Amazing progression opportunities
- Various staff events and parties throughout the year
We are currently recruiting Customer Service Advisors to handle inbound alerts from customers who are looking for finance to purchase luxury products and selling them the best financial package available to them! All leads are completely warm!
As an Inbound Sales Advisors you must be comfortable handling large volumes of calls and staying calm under pressure. You must be comfortable working towards KPI's and targets as well as going the extra mile for the customers and building relationships with them through their sales journey.
What we require:
- A bright and sparky personality is essential!
- Call centre experience within a sales environment
- A positive and outgoing personality and drive to succeed
- A motivated person who is passionate about customer service and sales
- The ability to work towards KPI's and targets
Does this sound like your ideal role? Please apply below for immediate consideration!
Key words: Manchester, customer service executive, customer service Manchester, inbound customer service, inbound customer service Manchester, inbound Manchester, inbound customer service advisor Manchester, inbound customer service agent Manchester, sales, inbound sales, sales exec
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.