Contact Centre Customer Service Adviser - £17,000 per annum
Are you looking for a fantastic new opportunity to work within a vibrant and modern contact centre within the city centre? Are you tired of working weekends and endless late shifts? We have a great opportunity to work for an organisation in Leicester City Centre. You'll be required to provide high-quality resolutions to complex queries into the contact centre via a range of channels. We are looking for experienced contact centre agents who are well equipped in providing excellent customer service.
The working hours for this role are between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday on a rotating shift basis. You will work 37.5 hours a week in total.
The key responsibilities in this role are as follows:
* Deliver a positive customer experience and proactively contribute to the departments service standards and customer satisfaction
* Ensuring call quality targets are consistently achieved and exceeded
* Educate and advise customers, while ensuring that they understand and are adhering to the contractual terms and conditions
* Demonstrate a positive image of the company, through developing and maintaining effective professional relationships with customers
* Proactively manage customer contact through telephone and email and respond to queries and complaints within agreed SLAs
* Reviewing and categorising queries and complaints
* Taking ownership of customer issues and ensuring resolution
* Providing resolution at the first point of contact (call, live chat etc.)
* Escalating queries and complaints, agreeing methods of contact and providing timescales of resolution, where immediate resolution is not possible
* Use objection handling techniques to proactively resolve any customer queries
* Work co-operatively and supportively with other teams in order to ensure the customer experience is excellent
* Must have worked within a call centre environment previously
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
* Good verbal communication including a good telephone manner
* Experience of invoicing and date sensitive account management
* Experience dealing with first line complaints
* Demonstrate a can do attitude and have a positive approach to work
* Tenacious approach to meeting targets
* High attention to detail
If you feel this is the role for you please apply to Shivani.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0116 2473300.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.