Customer Service Adviser - Leicester - £18,000 per annum
Search Consultancy are looking for keen, flexible and ambitious Customer Service Advisers to join a client who has been recognised as a market leader in their field. This is a great opportunity for you to develop your data inputting skills and efficient questioning to deliver a high quality of customer satisfaction, all whilst enjoying the warm, vibrant and fast-paced setting. Your main objective will be to handle all inbound calls that are customer related.
- Deliver a positive customer experience and proactively contribute to the departments service standards and customer satisfaction
- Ensuring call quality targets are consistently achieved and exceeded
- Educate and advise customers, while ensuring that they understand and are adhering to the contractual terms and conditions
- Demonstrate a positive image of the company, through developing and maintaining effective professional relationships with customers
- Proactively manage customer contact through telephone and email and respond to queries and complaints within agreed SLAs
- Taking ownership of customer issues and ensuring resolution
- Providing resolution at the first point of contact (call, live chat etc.)
- Escalating queries and complaints, agreeing methods of contact and providing timescales of resolution, where immediate resolution is not possible
- Work co-operatively with other teams in order to ensure the customer experience is excellent.
- 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
- A fantastic pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discounted rates on public transport
- Regular discount schemes with local retailers, bars and restaurants
- Performance based company bonus scheme
- An environment that nurtures ambition & rewards performance
- Must have worked within a call centre environment previously
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar role
- Good verbal communication including a good telephone manner
- Experience of invoicing and date sensitive account management
- Experience dealing with first line complaints
- Demonstrate a can do attitude and have a positive approach to work
- High attention to detail
If this role sparks interest and you believe it is your next opportunity, feel free to submit your CV.
For more information, please contact our team at 0116 247 3319.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.