Position: Inbound Customer Service Advisor
Location: Bredbury, Stockport
We are looking for customer service advisors to join our busy inbound contact centre based in Bredbury, Stockport.
This role is due to start as soon as possible so please do not delay in applying.
This is a permanent and full time job (40 hours per week) with a chance to take up management schemes and opportunities for progression.
You will be given four weeks of fully paid training to prepare you, and you will join a company that thrives on its employees success.
Your job will be answering any questions the customer has, resolving any potential issues and updating the in-house system accordingly.
Your wage as a customer service advisor will start at £16,500 per annum with another £2,400 awarded in bonus throughout the year. (Bonus is based on call handling and customer satisfaction rate)
You must be available to work between the hours of 7am and 11pm Monday - Sunday. You will work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Your rota will be given to you four weeks in advance so that you can plan your social life around your working hours. You must be flexible and be able to work the shifts that are assigned to you.
These shifts will vary and be as fair as possible between team members.
* Working on a flexible contract between 7am and 11pm
* Weekend work on a rota
* Permanent contract
* 40 hours a week - 5 days a week
* 4 weeks of fully paid training
* Fortnightly pay
NO CREDIT CHECK IS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
* Free onsite parking
* Progression within the role
* On site canteen
* No credit check required for this role!
You need to:
* Be a driven, results focused, high achiever with a passion for the best customer service in your job
* Thrive in a role where you can consistently deliver the best in customer service
* Be motivated to be the best advisor and exceed all targets
* Experience within a call and contact centre or in a face to face sales and customer service environment in a previous job role
* Be competent and confident on a PC
* You must be able to provide references for every job you have worked in for the last 3 years and have not been dismissed from any previous roles.
* You must have NO unspent criminal convictions
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.