It's time for a fresh start in a brand new role where you can apply and develop your customer service skills at Marks & Spencer, the UK's leading retail brand.
Based in Preston Brook , as a customer service advisor you will take inbound calls from M&S customers who expect the same high quality shopping experience that they receive in store. You'll deal with a wide range of enquiries, ensuring that the customer's query is resolved first time while ensuring that the online database is updated accordingly. These calls will be about flower, furniture, clothing, homeware and food orders. You'll also be expected to respond to customer complaints and queries on information and returns.
About the role
* A wide range of shifts are available including, part-time, full-time, fixed and flexi shift patterns.
* The M&S contact centre is open from 7am until 11pm
* Temporary contract until end Dec 2016 with a view to go permanent
* £8.20 per hour
* Weekend work on a rota
* Working 5 days a week
* Weekly pay
You must have
* Experience dealing with customers in a contact centre or face to face environment
* A good level of PC skills and be comfortable learning new computer systems
* Satisfactory references for the last 3 years
* No unspent criminal convictions
* Be comfortable passing a lenient credit check
Apply today with an up-to-date CV for more information
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.