Job Title: Inbound Customer Service
Job Location: Altrincham
Job Salary: £18,500 OTE £20,000
Job Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00-6:00
INBOUND CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO WEEKEND WORK, IMMEDIATE NEW OFFICES IN ALTRINCHAM!
Looking for an inbound customer service role in Altrincham?
Are you passionate about customer service and have an interest in finance?
Are you a customer service driven person?
We are looking for inbound customer service advisor staff to join our Finance Business in Altrincham. The role involves speaking to existing business customers about their financial services, and ensuring that they receive world class customer service. We are a Gold Rated "Investors In People", so this is a real opportunity to join a business where you can build a career!
In return, you will receive:
- £18,500 salary
- An annual cmpany bonus of approx £1500
- Qualifications paid for by the company
- 23 days per year holiday plus 1 extra day per year of service!
- Free fruit delivered to the office every week
- Free lunch on the company every month!
- Annual trips to the races
- No weekend work!
- Brand new offices in Altrincham
- Free onsite parking
- A fun vibrant working environment, with a family feel
- The opportunity to grow with the company
For the role, we require:
- People with energy, who are great at customer service
- The ability to deal with inbound calls and emails
- A person with a positive attitude, and outgoing personality
Please apply with your CV for immediate consideration!
manchester, manchester city, manchester city centre, city of manchester, customer service,Sale, Sale customer service, inbound Sale, Altrincham, Altrincham customer service, Altrincham inbound, Altrincham call centre, Altrincham inbound customer service, Altrincham call centre customer service customer service advisor, customer service agent, customer services, manchester, customer service executive , manchester inbound, manchester inbound customer service, inbound manchester customer service advisor
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.