Job Title: Inbound Customer Service Advisor
Job Location: Bournemouth
Job Salary: £19,500, OTE £24,000
Do you fancy a new career opportunity in Customer Service at an award winning insurance company in Bournemouth?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company who were listed in Fortune Magazine as one of the top 51 companies in their "Change The World" list, offering one of the best benefits packages around. For the role of Customer Service and Sales Advisor in Bournemouth you will receive:
- £19,500 salary with uncapped commission potential
- Amazing offices situated in Bournemouth
- On target earnings of £24,000 for call quality
- Onsite subsidised canteen
- 50% discount off various gym memberships including David Lloyd!
- 75% discount off Champneys spa's
- Free Apple iWatch
- The opportunity progress within the business
- A fantastic benefits package that includes 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a scheme where you can buy an extra weeks holiday, quarterly and annual trips as incentives (previous annual trip was a 6 nights at a 7* Maldives retreat)
We are currently looking for talented Inbound Customer Service Advisors to work in a vibrant environment speaking to existing customers and dealing with any queries at first point of contact
For the role, we require
- Experience of working within a customer service focussed role, ideally within a call centre environment
- The ability to handle large volumes of inbound calls
- Somebody comfortable working towards KPI's and targets
- Amazing people skills and resilience
- A person with a positive attitude, and outgoing personality
Please apply with your CV for immediate consideration
Bournemouth, Bournemouth City, Bournemouth Customer Service, Bournemouth Inbound
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.