Inbound Customer Service Advisor
3rd Feb 2020 start date with interviews immediately.
£8.60 p/h (£16,770) plus quarterly bonus of up to £300.
Up to £100 p/m bonus. Money earned by hitting targets such as quality/compliance, call handling times, attendance and wrap time.
37.5 hours p/w
No Weekend Work.
8:30am - 17:00pm (Monday to Friday)
9:00am - 17:30pm (Monday to Friday)
Working on a 2 week rota, alternating between the shifts above.
Are you currently working in customer service and wanting a new opportunity to excel within a lively contact centre? We are actively searching for people who want to excel within this environment. This is a Monday-Friday role that includes no weekend work.
You will be receiving inbound calls from new and existing customers to query their accounts. This may include things such as address changes, direct debit details, bills, meter readings, changes to account details. There may be some complaint handling involved, however there will be a dedicated escalations team available to any unsatisfied customers.
So who are we looking for?
* Confident working in a busy call centre environment providing excellent customer service to new & existing customers
* Following up enquiries previously made
* Receive a high volume of calls to meet call time and wrap time targets etc.
* A high level of written and verbal communication as admin tasks will be required.
* Passionate about delivering personal and brilliant customer experience
* A clear communicator over the phone
* Straight talking - able to talk people patiently through processes in a clear "jargon free" way
Additional Benefits for the Inbound Customer Service Advisor
Discounted employee packages
Performance incentives - ranging from food & drink to vouchers, the latest tech to amazing holidays.
All Employment will be subject to pre-screening checks including;
DBS Check, Credit Check and References for the past 2 years.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.