Job Title: Inbound Customer Service Advisor
Job Location: Sale
Job Salary: £18,000 OTE £19,500
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00-5:30
INBOUND CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO WEEKEND WORK, IMMEDIATE NEW OFFICES IN SALE!
Looking for an inbound customer service role in Sale?
Are you passionate about customer service but like to have fun whilst you work?
Are you a customer service driven person with a tons of personality?
We are looking for Inbound Customer Service advisor staff to join our vibrant data security business in Sale. The role involves speaking to existing business clients and ensuring that they receive a world class customer service experience, and deal with any queries they may have. We want you to have fun at work and enjoy your job, because we believe that happy employees equals happy clients!
In return, you will receive:
- £18,000 salary
- Amazing career progression opportunities
- Amazing offices with breakout areas and pool tables, XBoxes etc
- 23 days per year holiday plus 1 extra day per year of service!
- Free fruit delivered to the office every week
- Free lunch on the company every month!
- Annual trips to the races
- No weekend work!
- Brand new offices in Sale
- Free onsite parking
- A fun vibrant working environment, with a family feel
For the role, we require:
- People with energy, who are great at customer service
- The ability to deal with inbound calls and emails
- A person with a positive attitude, and outgoing personality
Please apply with your CV for immediate consideration!
manchester, manchester city, manchester city centre, city of manchester, customer service, Sale, Sale customer service, Sale inbound, Altrincham call centre, Sale inbound customer service, Sale call centre customer service customer service advisor, customer service agent, customer services, manchester, customer service executive , manchester inbound, manchester inbound customer service, inbound manchester customer service advisor
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.