Inbound Customer Service advisor
Manchester City Centre
Monday to Friday - 37.5 hour week (No weekends)
£22,000 Basic Salary
ABLE TO START BEFORE CHRISTMAS!
Want to be part of a growing Customer service team?
Are you looking to take your Customer Service career to the next level?
Grow from the inbound customer service team into senior advisory roles!
Benefits include pension, study support scheme, free onsite gym and monthly pay-day drinks + other events and volunteering
How about a career with an award winning financial services business and one of The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for? If that's the case, we might just have the opportunity for you. Our Client is one of the largest providers of online investment platforms and stockbroker services in the UK.
What does the job involve?
- Our Customer Service team answer questions and resolve queries at the initial point of contact from financial advisers who use the services to manage their clients' investments.
- We're recognised for our great customer service and this role is pivotal in dealing with, and answering, a variety of queries in a timely and professional manner.
- You'll be taking inbound calls and also responding to incoming emails, with all aspects of the work carried out in line with service level agreements and our compliance policies.
- You'll enjoy a comprehensive structured training programme and on-going support to enhance your knowledge and experience.
- Career progression is something we pride ourselves on, and when you are ready, we will help you take your career to the next stage. We also offer paid study support for professional qualifications.
- Previous experience in a call/contact centre or a customer service administration role
- Previous financial services exposure is desirable but not essential
- Five GCSEs grades A*-C (or equivalent), including Maths & English
- The ability to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- A polite and professional telephone manner
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Competent with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
In return you can expect:
- A full training programme and study support
- Excellent career opportunities
- 22 days holiday increasing to 29 days with length of service, plus bank holidays
- Discretionary 6-monthly bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Holiday buy/sell scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Free social events including monthly pay-day Friday drinks
- Free gym and classes
- Volunteering days + much, much more!
Click Apply Now and suitable candidates will be contacted for immediate consideration.
Keywords: Inbound, inbound customer service, customer service, Manchester, Manchester inbound, Manchester customer service, inbound customer service adviser, inbound customer service advisor, financial service, customer support, customer care, city centre, Manchester central
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.