Job Title: Inbound Customer Service Advisor
Job Location: Wilmslow
Job Salary: Up to £20,000 OTE £21,000
Looking for a new inbound customer service role based in Wilmslow?
Want to be part of a brand new customer service team, in a state of the art office that features a private gardens and lake?
Looking for a new job with fantastic career prospects?
We are currently looking for talented individuals to work within a fast paced environment right in the heart of Wilmslow, and we need experienced customer service advisers to join the new team!
- A salary of up to £20,000
- An annual bonus of 6% of your salary based on company performance
- Up to 37 days holiday per year
- Beautiful offices in Wilmslow set in beautiful gardens with private gardens and a lake for the staff to use at their leisure
- Break out areas with pool tables and games consoles
- Free onsite gym
- Subsidised canteen
- A brand new state of the art office in Manchester City Centre
- No weekend work
- The opportunity to grow with the business
In the role you be responsible for dealing with customers who have savings and pensions and dealing inbound calls and emails, providing a world class customer service on every interaction
This is a unique opportunity to join a worldwide organisation and as such, career progression as well as professional development will be offered in abundance!
For the role, we require:
- Customer service experience ideally in a call centre environment
- The ability to deal with inbound calls
- Someone highly motivated and able to work under pressure
- A person with a positive attitude, and outgoing personality
Please apply with your CV for immediate consideration
KEY WORDS: Wilmslow, Wilmslow Town, Wilmslow centre, city of manchester, customer service, customer service advisor, customer service agent, customer services, manchester, customer service executive, customer service manchester, inbound customer service, inbound customer service manchester, inbound manchester, inbound customer service advisor manchester, inbound customer service agent manchester
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.