Customer Service Advisor - Part-time mornings
Role: Inbound customer service on behalf of a well known and reputable brand
Hours: 25 hours, Part-time morning/early afternoon shifts
Location: Preston Brook, Runcorn
Contract: Temp (until Jan 2020 with possible permanent opportunites)
Pay: £8.83 per hour (paid weekly)
Start date: Mid September 2019
Are you passionate about customer service? Do you pride yourself in delivering the best standard of service and always go the extra mile to achieve targets?
You will be working to promote a well known and reputable brand and deliver a high standard of customer service to every customer.
- Speaking to customers over the telephone and placing orders for clothing, homeware, flowers, furniture and food.
- Processing and replying to customer emails.
- Inputting orders on the in-house computer system.
- Taking credit and debit card payments from customers.
- Dealing with customer queries, aiming for first time resolution on every call.
- Ensuring attention to detail is when placing orders/speaking to customers.
- Using multiple systems including in-house systems, emails and excel
- Tracking orders via carrier systems
Hours of work are 25 hours a week between the hours of 9 - 2:30pm. Working Monday to Sunday, 5 days a week on a shift rota basis.
Ideally, you will come from a customer service background, or be willing and determined to learn to be a great customer service advisor
This role pays £8.83 per hour
You must be able to pass a lenient credit check with a major credit reference company
KEYWORDS: CUSTOMER SERVICE, RUNCORN, SALES, SERVICE, CUSTOMER, CALL CENTRE
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age