Inbound Customer Service Advisor Full Time - Manchester City Centre - £8.26 per hour
This is an temp contract from 28th May - 14th June
Are you passionate about Customer Service?
Want to work in a state of the art city centre office?
Do you want to work in an environment where they have a games room?
Or maybe you want to be able to have access to iPads on your lunch to browse the Web?
Unlimited free tea/coffee/juice facilities all day!
Are you tired of selling? Is it time for a change?
Are you passionate about providing quality customer service?
Do you enjoy helping others?
Then this is the job for you!
We are looking for Inbound Customer Service Advisors who are able to work in an extremely fast paced environment. You must be self motivated, and have excellent communications skills, as well as attention to detail.
Hours of work:
Shifts are as follows: You will work 35 hours per week, 5 days a week, 7 hours per day with two days off.
Opening hours; Monday to Friday 9am to 8pm, Saturday and Sunday 10am to 4pm. You must be flexible to work around these times.
* Taking inbound calls from customers dealing with enquiries and delivering exceptional levels of
* Handle more complex administration tasks and technical queries from customers
* Listen to customers and clearly define and resolve their needs and concerns
* Accurately log all details on various in-house systems
* Ideally phone based customer service experience
* Excellent computer and system knowledge
* Excellent communication and listening skills both verbal and written
* A passion for customer service
* Previous experience of delivering exceptional customer service
If you have experience working in a Customer service environment and want to work for a highly reputable company, then do not delay- get in touch now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age