Inbound Customer Service Advisor - (London)Derry call centre
One of the UK's most vibrant telecommunications brands is on the look out for customer service experts to join a buzzing team at their state of the art site at Ulster Science & Technology Park in Derry/Londonderry. This role pays £7.73 per hour and there's also the opportunity to earn £300 per month in bonuses for simple things like transferring calls to the relevant department.
The benefits are excellent and include:
* Real career progression
* Fortnightly pay
* Company sponsored healthcare
* Discounted energy tariffs
* Free parking
* Industry leading induction and development
* A highly supportive team and manager
As a Customer Service Advisor you will take calls and respond to all forms of contact from customers with a whole range of queries. You will establish the customers' needs by using your expertise to diagnose and resolving problems.
Successful candidates must be available to work between 8am - 9pm Monday to Friday and 8am - 8pm at weekends. Candidates must also be able to work on a rota between these hours. This role involves working 5 days a week, 8 hours per day.
Our ideal candidate will be:
* Extremely customer orientated
* Have an aptitude for technology and technical problems
* Computer literate
* Possess a good telephone manner
* Have experience in a customer service based role such as hospitality, call centre or retail
Apply today and a member of the team will be in touch to arrange an interview.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.