Inbound customer service job in Sheffield to start on 2nd December, assessment days on Wednesday 27th November.
I am excited to announce Search Consultancy is working with a very well known contact centre in Sheffield to recruit a number of temporary customer service staff over the festive period. We are looking for candidates who are available immediately and able to commit to 8 to 12 weeks temporary work over the Christmas period.
The job is to provide an excellent level of professional customer service by advising on all aspects of business affecting customer's post sale and product support You must have experience within a customer service job whether that is call centre, retail, hospitality, bar work, sales or anything similar
between 35-45 hours a week
It is essential to have the following below:-
* Excellent clear and concise communication skills, needed to communicate with the customer effectively to provide first time customer- based resolutions.
* Excellent listening skills needed to build relationships with customer
* Excellent conflict resolution skills needed to resolve conflicts where necessary
* Excellent time management skills
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Good teamwork needed
* Good ability to work within a fast paced environment with the flexibility needed to embrace and adapt quickly to change
* Knowledge of PC systems, MS Word, Excel and keyboard skills
* Shares knowledge with colleagues and peers to help achieve the team objectives
* Uses initiative to make decisions that will benefit the customer
* Demonstrates a passion to deliver exceptional customer service on every contact
* Maintains a positive approach
* Listens to and engages with team goals and objectives
* Adheres to all company policies and procedures
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age