EE Inbound Customer Service Advisor (Derry/Londonderry)
Salary: £16,500 plus £300 bonus OTE
Hours of Work: Successful Candidates must be available to work between 8AM - 9PM Monday to Sunday.
Job type: Full Time permanent
We have a fantastic opportunity to work on behalf of EE. We're on the look-out for Inbound Customer Service superstars to join our lively, fun-loving team here in Derry/Londonderry! Amazing incentives and discounts available! EE needs you!
* Career Progression - We pride ourselves in the development and career progression of our staff.
* Fortnightly pay.
* Company sponsored healthcare
* Discounted phone tariffs with our client
* Free parking
* There are also lots of fun, social activities and team events for you to get involved in!
* Induction and development, and what it means to work on behalf of our client
* A highly supportive team and manager
A few things you'll need….
* Track record of delivering results
* Extremely customer orientated
* Have an aptitude for technology and technical problems
* Computer literate
* Commitment to resolving customer complaints
* Good telephone manner
* Good listening, numerical, interpersonal and communication skills
So, what's the role about?
As a Customer Service Advisor you will take calls and responding to all forms of contact from customers with a whole range of queries; establish the customers' needs by using their expertise to diagnose and resolving problems.
* By using questioning and listening skills to make a judgment on the best solution or action to the customer's query/issue whilst operating within the company guidelines and legislative requirements you will serve the needs of the customers and provide an excellent customer experience.
* Be accountable for the timely and accurate resolution of customer's problems at the first point of contact; within agreed service levels, targets and objective
* Be proactive and proficient in promoting Everything Everywhere products, services and solutions at all times.
* Have a good operational knowledge of appropriate systems, policies and processes
* Raise incidents to third line support, where appropriate accurately providing all relevant and necessary information.
* Ensure all accounts identified as high risk accounts are closely monitored and actioned promptly.
* Proven customer service experience
* 6 months experience in a Customer Service based role
* 1 years experience in a customer service role within a call centre environment
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.