about 1 month ago
Job Title: Inbound Customer Service
Job Location: Manchester
Job Salary: £20,500- £21,500
Established in 1995 our client is a well established organisation operating within the financial services sector. They are a true leader in their sector and are experiencing significant growth over the next few months...
You will be given the opportunity to grow and progress whilst receiving excellent training and ongoing development!
The package for the position of Inbound Customer Service Advisor:
- Strong basic salary
- Amazing offices in Manchester, recently renovated, over a million pounds spent on the working environment!
- 33 days holiday
- Monthly bonuses + discretionary bonus paid twice a year
- Contributory pension scheme
- 6 weeks fully paid training
- Over time pay
We are looking for exceptional people to join our growing Inbound Customer Service team here in Manchester! You must have previous customer service experience, excel at delighting customers and be motivated to build a career in Customer Service. We will teach you everything you need to know and support you to become the best Inbound Customer Service Advisor you can be!
Inbound Customer Service responsibilities will include:
- Answering incoming calls
- Acting as a first point of contact for the our valued customers
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- General administration duties
- Email & webchat correspondence
- The role is Monday-Friday normally however there will be weekend work involved for a short period of time to assist with their growth
The ideal Inbound Customer Service Advisor:
- Previous experience of delivering exceptional customer service in any environment
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for customer service
- A polite and professional telephone manner
If you are interested in knowing more about this fantastic Inbound Customer Service Advisor role we currently have available please CLICK APPLY.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.