about 2 months ago
Have you got previous experience working as an Inbound Customer Service Advisor? Are you able to provide excellent Customer Service at all times?
I am recruiting for an Inbound Customer Service Advisor with immediate starts available in Rotherham! My industry leading client is looking to add a dynamic, resilient and confident advisor to their expanding business.
As an Inbound Customer Service advisor, you will be -
* You will be the first point of contact for new and existing customers
* Responsible for delivering outstanding customer service at all times
* Ensuring that new customers receive excellent understanding of the product, cross-selling and up-selling to secure new sales.
* Responding to any other general queries from existing customers
The ideal Customer Service Advisor would have -
* Previous experience in either inbound or outbound calls in a similar role
* Excellent Customer Service skills
* The ability to be able to understand and show empathy to the customer
* And finally, been self-motivated and resilient to ensure you make the most out of all opportunities.
The benefits of your new role will be -
* £18,137 salary + excellent commission structure on top!
* Personal & Team rewards including other fantastic incentives
* Monday - Friday with 2 Saturdays per month
* Health care options such as gym memberships and much more!
To learn more about this role, press "apply" to learn more!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.