Recruitment Advisor; Permanent; Annual salary circa £32K; Manchester city centre
Our market leading client are currently looking for a Recruitment Advisor to take an active lead on their recruitment for the whole organisation in their offices based in Manchester city centre, the Recruitment Advisor will be responsible for the national recruitment for a variety of different roles within the organisation. The Recruitment Advisor will be a proactive part of the wider recruitment strategy, bringing their own ideas and initiative to improve recruitment overall. This Recruitment Advisor job will provide excellent experience to an ambitious, self motivated recruiter who wants to develop their career.
The core duties and responsibilities will include (but by no means be limited to);
* Managing the full end to end recruiting process
* Proactively and reactively sourcing, building relationships and establishing a strong pool of candidates;
* Writing attractive adverts, monitoring response, and coordinating with candidates.
* Support with analysis of the wider recruitment strategy for the organisation as a whole in order to build an effective recruitment strategy going forward;
* Building relationships with line managers and all staff within the wider business, as well as providing excellent customer service to external candidates;
* Provide timely and effective recruitment advice and support to Managers
* Ad-hoc projects and support within the HR team
Essentially, our client is looking for an enthusiastic recruiter who has experience recruiting in volume and working within deadlines. As the role holds a high level of responsibility, it's essential that the ideal candidate hold established recruiting experience in an in-house function as a business' central or as a team Recruiter.
Due to the requirements of the role, the ideal candidate will also be highly adaptable, very approachable, and have excellent communication skills (both written and oral). Furthermore, as a large part of the role will be dealing with external candidates, having an awareness of how to deliver excellent customer service will be crucial.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.