In House DB Pensions Administrator - London - up to £33,000
An opportunity has arisen to join a large firm based in London within their DB Pensions team. You will need to have proven Pensions administration experience administering DB schemes from cradle to grave.
Pensions and Benefits
- Provide support to the Secretary to the Trustees on the Company's defined benefits schemes
- Liaising with advisers on pensions and benefits issues
- Working with advisers and preparing communications to members/employees
- Organising and attendance at Trustees and Governance meetings - minute taking where necessary
- To provide high quality project management support including information and analysis
- Information to support renewals of insurable benefits for Group Life, GIP, PMI (domestic and Intl) etc. Including data analysis.
- Maintaining online documentation storage facility - for pensions documentation
- Dealing with queries from internal parties (regarding pensions and benefits)
For further information please contact email@example.com 01293 848111
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.