IN HOUSE ADVOCATE - BIRKENHEAD -
My client is seeking an in house advocate for an immediate start.
Key duties include:
* Advocacy will include but is not limited to Stage 3 hearings, Infant Settlement hearings, CMCs, CCMCs and directions hearings.
* To play an active role in developing and delivering advocacy training for trainee solicitors and other legal advisers, working alongside the Legal Training Department.
* To explore and develop the role to encompass further areas where Carpenters can offer advocacy services as part of its offering to source clients
* To provide advice, research, analysis and drafting where required.
* To manage a small caseload through all stages of the investigation and litigation process.
Development opportunities will be given in return to hard working candidate who is ambitious and wanting to grow.
The role will offer a generous package including a competitive salary dependant on experience.
For further information or a discussion in confidence, please contact Sarah Fleming in Search Consultancy's Legal Division.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age