£9.23 - £10.25 depending on experience
I'm currently recruiting for a Temporary Import Administrator to join an established Shipping company based in Liverpool City Centre. This is a full time position Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm. This role is temporary ongoing for 2 months with the potential to be extended.
Main duties of the role;
* Providing administration support to a busy Import Team in the shipping industry
* Invoicing support; checking details are correct, raising and processing as required
* Accepting new bookings from customers, completing associated paperwork and making sure all information is present and correct
* Liaising with overseas agents to book jobs and arrange haulage for each shipment
* Track all correspondence and bookings on internal systems & excel spreadsheets
* Excellent communication, accuracy and attention to detail is key
The Ideal Candidate will have;
- Transport/Shipping/Logistics Experience
* Excellent customer services skills
* Experience of working in a Commercial Administration/ Administration role
* Excellent attention to detail and data entry experience
* Ability to learn new skills in a fast paced environment
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in the role please apply now.
For more information please contact email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.