Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
about 1 year ago
An excellent opportunity in Bedford to join a growing law firm as their new Immigration Paralegal.
If you have a background in immigration, are educated within law and have the drive to succeed within the legal sector, this could be the role for you as there are also options (subject to availability at the time) for the company to offer training contracts!
Our client is also offering Paralegal and Legal Secretary roles working within other areas of law such as Family, Private Client, Conveyancing and Residential so if you have experience within these areas then apply now!
Role: Immigration Paralegal
Salary: £17,000 - £20,000 - Negotiable DOE
* Provide legal and administrative support
* Case preparation
* Arranging and attending conferences and client meetings
* Reporting to Partner
Experience and Skills Required
* Immigration experience - preferably within law
* Hold an LLB, LPC or GDL - preferable
* Experience within a legal environment
* 1+ years Paralegal experience
* Keen eye for details
* Good drafting and writing skills
* Excellent communication skills
If this Immigration Paralegal role is the one for you then apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.