Are you a Project Accountant with extensive knowledge of IFRS17? If so, we want to hear from you.
I am working with a well known financial services business based in Edinburgh looking to recruit a day rate contractor for an initial 6 month period.
The purpose of this role is to predominately help with the implementation of IFRS17 across the group.
Responsibilities will include:
* Being technically sound in order to review and analyse technical methodology and identify new data requirements
* Present and report on updates in Senior meetings
* Manage weekly meetings to ensure key deliverables are met
* Preparation of reports and packs for weekly meetings
* Accurately collate output/actions from Data Working Group meeting
* Own and deliver specific work packages identified by the Accounting work stream
* Work collaboratively with colleagues across other work streams and groups to analyse and resolve data issues
* Provide commentary and insight regarding accounting data
* Develop Data gap analysis
* Weekly update of Data Dictionary
* Assist in raising any new requirements as a result of gaps identified
* Any other tasks as required by the accounting and data work streams
You will have an analytical mind and be able to effective analyse methodology papers and asses their impact on process and have an ability to simply complex ideas into a more communicable fashion.
It is vital you have a extensive working knowledge of IFRS17 and able to effective communicate this knowledge to all levels.
If this role sounds like something that might interest you then please submit your CV using the link provided below.
Alternatively, for a confidential chat please call Yasmin Bititci on 0131 718 8008 to find out more!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age