Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Competitive + Extensive Benefits
This thriving financial planning arm of a Top 30 accountancy practice are seeking an experienced IFA Wealth Management Administrator to join it's team
Overview of the role
You will be responsible for working closely with the firm's Advisers and Paraplanners providing first class support and regularly liaising between clients and product providers playing a key role in the on boarding of new clients conducting fact finds and assisting in assessing risk profiles.
You will also assist with the preparation of face to face client meetings and also develop relationships with product providers when queries arise regarding certain products.
* Obtaining quotations and other relevant literature for financial planning reports
* Providing administrative support in relation to new business processing and movement of client's funds for existing clients
* Accurately recording all actions taken on Intelligent Office and complying with all industry compliance requirements, demonstrating a keen eye
for accuracy and attention to detail
* Assisting Advisers/Paraplanners in gathering all relevant data and information to allow them to create recommendations
and construct detailed suitability reports.
* Demonstrate a keen eye for detail and accuracy when assimilating and/or reviewing information as well as when creating
letters, reports and emails.
* Building and maintaining excellent relationships with clients, insurers, investment companies and colleagues alike,
demonstrating excellent communication skills both written and verbal as well as face to face.
* Overseeing general administrative tasks including filing, scanning and correspondence.
* Undertake research as required on specific projects.
* Assist in producing and checking valuations.
* Assist in cashflow modelling.
* Self-motivated and a good team player and the ability to work without supervision.
* Microsoft Office in particular Word and Excel and strong numeracy and statistical skills
* Excellent IT skills, preferably with a good working knowledge of Platforms, Intelligent Office, Voyant, Analytics and Defacto
The successful candidate will have proven experience working in a wealth management or a financial services environment and will embrace change and development of not only themselves but also the role. You will thrive in a fast-paced role and enjoy taking the initiative to contribute to business growth in any which way that you can.
The role offers a hybrid working environment balanced between home and office based work dependant on the needs of the business