IFA Compliance & Supervision Manager - QCF level 4
Respected and leading Fin-Tech FCA regulated network authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority currently experiencing rapid growth are seeking an experience Compliance & Supervision Manager
The core responsibility is to advise, manage Appointed Representative firms, specifically in the retail IFA and Insurance sector.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Advising senior business stakeholders on the firm's regulatory obligations and how they should be met in respect of IFA's, Consumer Credit and Insurance sectors.
* Drafting policies, procedures and reports as required
* Produce internal and external reports on FCA policy
* Plan schedule and undertake supervisory visits of appointed representative firms
* Ensure required audit actions are tracked to completion
* Responsible for the implementation of any requirements of FCA rules and regulations relating to appointed representative firms
* Documenting and implementing any changes to the governance plan/activity in line with the FCA rules and regulations.
* Delivering compliance training to approved persons
* Supporting the Financial Promotions approval process
* Maintaining an up to date knowledge and understanding of regulatory policies, including, Financial Crime Protection, Conflicts of Interest, Dealing, Inducements and Financial Promotions and Training and Competence
Essential Experience/Skill set required:
* Understanding of FCA handbook specifically SYSC, ICOBS, COBS and DISP
* QCF level 4
* Background of audit, monitoring or supervision of regulated investment firms
* Developing and maintaining strong relationships with all relevant stakeholders
* Good experience in the retail financial services sector with an excellent knowledge and understanding of KYC, AML, file review and audit.
* An interest in Fin-Tech and the ability to read and understand FCA policy, produce internal and external reports and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Competitive salary plus extensive benefits including study support, discounted Gym membership, 1/4rly profit share, Pension, DIS and PMI
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.