An award winning Chartered IFA firm based in the heart of London, unquestionably one of the best IFA's firms in town!
To provide full administrative support to one or more Chartered Financial Planners and deliver a professional, compliant and client centric service with a high focus on quality and accuracy.
Overview of Core Responsibilities
* To be the first point of contact for clients.
* Provide an excellent telephone-based service to clients both external and internal together with third party providers.
* Arrange client meetings and prepare client meeting packs.
* Processing and monitoring of all new business (both for new and existing clients).
* Ensure that financial transactions are completed correctly and files are fully FCA compliant.
* Manage and track pipeline activity providing regular progress updates to both client and adviser.
* Handle all ad-hoc valuation requests in a timely, compliant manner, meeting agreed performance standards when produced.
* Contact and liaise with relevant product providers/third parties to obtain accurate policy information for ad-hoc valuation production.
* Liaise with clients, solicitors and accountants as necessary in order to obtain relevant information and resolve queries.
* Handling the distribution of letters of authority and correspondence to clients, professional introducers and other third parties where appropriate.
* Maintain the CRM system (CURO) to ensure that KYC information for clients is entered fully and accurately.
* Develop and maintain effective relationships with colleagues and third parties.
* Assess client file documents in accordance with compliance requirements, identifying and correcting remedial actions as requested.
* Be aware and act upon any compliance, risk and quality issues.
* Provide recommendations/improvement ideas to increase operational efficiencies within the team.
Skills and Qualifications required
* 2-5 years of operational experience within the Financial Services industry.
* A desire to further develop knowledge and to undertake relevant examinations to support understanding within the role.
* Minimum of Certificate in Financial Administration (CF1) or equivalent.
* Proficient IT skills in core Microsoft Office systems.
* Organisation and prioritisation skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an eye for detail.
The company offers a highly competitive basic salary plus extensive benefits including :- 25 days holiday, 35 hour working week, BUPA (own life), AE Pension, 4 x DIS, Interest free season ticket loan and the opportunity over time to earn equity in the business.
For more information please contact Nick Tagg on 01293 848137
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.