We are currently working with a leading firm of Chartered Financial Planners in the West Sussex area who have very rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Financial Services professional to join the business in an IFA Administration capacity.
With the right attitude and desire, the expectation of our client is that this incoming individual will be able to forge a long and very successful career within the business.
Purpose of role:
To provide both clerical and administrative support to ensure the smooth running of the firm. Specifically assisting the firms Directors with day-to-day client management.
* Deal with telephone, email enquiries.
* Assisting with onsite meetings.
* Maintain filing systems/client files. Scanning and indexing documents and emails to Virtual Cabinet DMS. Ensure your client specific emails are stored in VC.
* Arranging client appointments and day to day management of diary, ensuring time out of the office utilised as efficiently as possible.
* Maintain external meeting bookings register
* Preparing meeting packs for with relevant forms for client meetings.
* Updating stocks of compliance forms for use, as and when required.
* Providing more general support to Directors, inclusive of proofing meeting notes, typing client letters etc.
* Submitting new business, as and when required;
* Processing new business applications, tracking and managing new business pipeline
* Setting up model portfolios
* Investing funds, switching funds, setting up regular buys/sells
* Preparing Valuations/Review Packs, as and when required;
* Liaising with Product Providers via telephone, email and online portals to obtain plan information
* Post review - carrying out rebalances of portfolios, as and when required
* Attend internal meetings, as and when required.
* Maintain a client database/CRM system (Curo)
* Assisting Paraplanning Team, as and when required.
The company are based in the mid Sussex countryside with limited public transport links, therefore you will need to have your own transport to be considered for the role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.