Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
IFA Administrator with a well established Wealth Management company in London.
Competitive basic salary with good benefits
* Dealing with day to day client and provider enquiries
* Arranging client meetings for the adviser
* Preparing for client review meetings including quote requests, obtaining valuations and fee information
* Preparing and submitting applications and supporting documents to product providers
* Inputting new business proposals to the back office system in line with Company procedures
* Undertaking fund switches upon the instruction of the client
* Preparing draft recommendation reports in line with the Company's compliance procedures
* Undertaking fund performance comparisons
* Preparing product comparisons and analysing comparison illustrations
* Completing the FCA pension switching and replacement product templates
* Maintaining client files in line with Company standards
* Liaising with the Compliance department to ensure all compliance procedures have been followed
* Creating and maintaining accurate records of all verbal and non-verbal communications and carrying out tasks in a manner that is consistent with compliance procedures
3 years experience of working for an IFA firm
Part diploma qualified - the CII R02 exam, or equivalent, is essential
General knowledge of the pension, investment and protection products available currently in the market
Group Death in Service Life cover
Group Permanent Health Insurance
Group Critical Illness cover
Group Medicash scheme
Interest free season ticket loan
Discretionary annual bonus
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.