Trainee IFA Administrator, Berkshire, £20k-£25k plus benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a driven and aspiring Financial Planning professional to join a leading IFA practice in their Berkshire head office.
You will have your development and progression heavily invested in by the business, with exams fully funded and dedicated study time to aid your development. Applications are welcome from individuals with Financial Services experience (perhaps from a pensions or product provider environment) looking for that opportunity to prove themselves in the Financial Planning arena.
* Submission, chasing and issuance of new business
* Submission, chasing and collating information from Letters of Authority / Change of Agency requests
* Providing new business and review packs to advisers ahead of meetings
* Producing policy data
* Generating Analytics reports
* Providing valuations
* Generating illustrations
* Pre-completion of paper based applications
* Completion of online applications
* Dealing with client queries and correspondence
* Producing annual review documentation
* Assist with the production of template documents for use by the central team and/or wider support staff
* Providing task summary reports for advisers
* Dealing with unallocated commission queries
* Checking case actions to move cases from draft to in force
* Reception duty
* Scanning and post
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.