If you have a background in administration and financial planning and investment, you'll be very interested in this full-time Technical IFA Assistant role. We're helping a Southport-based company place an experienced Technical Administrator to work within their financial planning team.
As Technical Administrator, you will receive a very attractive salary, along with some great company benefits.
In this Technical Admin role, you will be dealing with the following areas:
- Contract-related admin relating to pensions, property purchases, rentals and sales, ISAs, etc.
- Assisting financial planners with all aspects of pre-meeting/contract preparation
- Processing application forms and proposals and supporting existing clients with fund switches, withdrawals, etc.
- Recording and updating of relevant client information in the back-office system.
The Technical Administrator will be expected to undertake a program of L&D, using a mixture of internal, external and self-directed resources and materials, to boost all areas of their investment experience and technical administrator experience.
In addition to 5 years' prior experience in a similar, admin-related role dealing with high net worth UK resident private clients, the Technical Administrator will require:
- A basic understanding of the challenges that successful professionals encounter at various times in their lives
- A Certificate in Financial Services, progressing towards Diploma (level 4)
- Exceptional IT skills
- Knowledge of multiple financial platforms, mainly Transact, Nucleus, Standard Life, AJ Bell and James Hay
Technical Administrators also require an understanding of the financial planning process and the critical administrative side of it, along with excellent technical knowledge in relation to personal finance and investment management issues.
If this IFA Technical Administrator job in Southport is just what you're looking for, contact us today to begin the application process.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.