Senior Financial Services Administrator, London
A hugely successful company requires a Junior Paraplanner in its North London office. This registered Paraplanner full-time role involves report writing across the company's PLM projects and comes with an excellent salary and benefits package. Due to COVID-19 you'll only be expected and encouraged to return to your new office environment when it's deemed safe to do so. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone.
The financial services Paraplanner will need to bring excellent planning and organisation skills to this full-time job alongside the ability to analyse, and document client needs promptly. You will be supporting four established Financial Planners and become part of a supportive and collaborative team of six support staff.
Your critical financial Paraplanner duties will include:
- Reviewing PLM fact-finds against guidelines to meet clients' needs, challenging advisers where appropriate
- Using research tools to ensure the best advice is provided to the client
- Research and technical assessment of cases submitted by their advisors
- Dealing with complex cases and problem-solving
You will need practical knowledge of financial planning, pensions, investments, wealth, management, life assurance, tax matters and corporate financial advice, along with these essential requirements:
- Financial Services experience, preferably obtained in a life and pensions environment.
- Previous Junior Paraplanning experience (minimum one year).
- Previous experience in a financial company.
- You will also have or will be working towards an FP Diploma.
In return for your Paraplanner skills and commitment, you'll enjoy a £35k p/a salary, plus benefits and an annual bonus. If this Junior Paraplanner role in London matches your ambitions and experience, contact us today to find out more. In the early stages of this job, you will sometimes be working as a remote paraplanner.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.