IFA Administration, Surrey, £24,000 + salary increase for each R0 exam achieved
This role is ideally suited to an individual who has started out in the Financial Services world but is looking accelerate their development and is seeking a very supportive long term home. You will be strongly encouraged and supported in your continued development and progression towards the Level 4 Diploma, with the business not just supporting your studies towards this, but rewarding each exam achieved en route to Level 4 with a guaranteed increase in salary.
Relevant Skills and Knowledge:
* Ability to maintain accuracy when working under pressure to meet deadlines.
* Be working towards / maintain the technical Financial Services knowledge and preferably a relevant qualification.
* Good administration and numeracy with a high degree of accuracy.
* Detailed knowledge and understanding of the firm's record keeping requirements.
* Good written and communication skills.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel packages essential.
* Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills with ability to effectively manage own workload.
* Understanding of the provision of advice to clients in a compliant manner as detailed in the firm's Compliance Manual.
* An understanding of centralised investment propositions, such as model portfolios.
* Offer general support to the Financial Advisers, Office Manager and Senior Management team as required.
* Comply with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and the relevant FCA rules at all times.
* Comply with the relevant Compliance, GDPR, TCF, T&C, Financial Crime and Anti-Money Laundering Procedures of the firm at all times.
* Follow appropriate Ethical, Inclusivity and diversification standards within the firm at all times.
* Ensure all dealings with clients are carried out in a professional and courteous manner.
* Ensure all supporting documentation is maintained as per company procedures.
* Maintain all standards of performance as required by the firm.
* Establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with all team members.
* Management of in-house model portfolio communications with clients.
* Management of in-house model portfolio transactions on investment platforms.
* Use in house operating system to record & review tasks (client interaction) to completion
* Generating Client Valuations
* Processing of online/manual applications, ie new business, withdrawals
* Process single and bulk fund switches in line with compliance procedures
* Scanning documents on to system.
* Liaise with providers for policy information and communicate outcomes, as needed.
* Liaise with advisers to ensure review process is followed & highlight any outstanding reviews
* Sending prepared documentation to clients.
* Respond to client inquiries over the telephone and/or by letter.
* Other ad-hoc administrative project work that may be required.
* Any other reasonable tasks that may be required by the business.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.