A fantastic opportunity for an IFA Administrator to join a large, secure and growing IFA business based in Berkshire.
Competitive basic salary plus comprehensive benefits, exam support, training, pension.
Duties will include
* To obtain illustrations, key features and application forms from Platforms & Providers as required.
* Compile client meeting packs containing documentation such as, but not limited to, valuations, client agreement, fact find, risk questionnaire and profile for the Adviser to use at client meetings.
* To post client documentation to the client or product providers as appropriate.
* To issue signed letters of authority to providers and obtain standard policy information. Update client policy records on receipt of information on Intelligent Office.
* To accurately maintain client personal details and policy information and update on Intelligent Office.
* To prepare new business applications in accordance with the Company's standard operating procedures and compliance handbook
* Deal with and respond to written, telephone and electronic general enquiries for IFAs, colleagues, clients and providers.
* Provide clients with timely and accurate information and obtain any new business information and existing policy information from clients where required.
* Deal with any resulting fee and commission queries from the Finance Department
* To produce accurate, regular and ad-hoc client valuation schedules, and input into Intelligent Office.
* To arrange for amendments to encashment and withdrawal requests from existing client plans as instructed by the Adviser and inform the client by email where appropriate.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.