IFA Administrator with a Boutique Wealth Management company based in London, competitive basic salary, discretionary bonus and good benefits.
* Support financial planners managers to meet business targets
* New business processing
* Act as day-to-day point of contact for client service to resolve administrative issues
* Manage advisers' diaries by booking meetings
* Help advisers prepare for meetings
* Data gathering for clients' existing financial arrangements
* Help ensure files are compliant and complete
* Process new business and track to completion
* Write letters to clients and providers as appropriate
* Manage regular client valuations
* Perform general office administration tasks, such as handling post, emails
* Maintain and update back office systems, including wrap platforms
* Basic report writing
For further information please contact John Keane at email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.