Technical Support Administrator with a well established Wealth Management company in London.
Competitive basic salary with good benefits
At least 3 years experience working for an IFA firm
* Part diploma qualified - the CII R02 exam, or equivalent, is essential
* General knowledge of the pension, investment and protection products available currently in the market
* Knowledge of historic pension, investment and protection contracts
* Suitability letter writing skills. The ability to present complex information in a clear and logical format using language which can be easily understood.
* A good understanding of compliance issues and how these affect the advice and suitability process.
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact directly with clients and colleagues in a professional manner
* Ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative
* Ability to critically evaluate information, probe and challenge the facts
* A flexible and adaptable attitude towards work
* Ability to work accurately and in accordance with procedures
* Excellent time management, ability to meet deadlines
* Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and provider platforms
To provide admin and technical support to a number of advisers , which includes but is not limited to the following:
* Dealing with day to day client and provider enquiries
* Arranging client meetings for the adviser
* Preparing for client review meetings including quote requests, obtaining valuations and fee information
* Preparing and submitting applications and supporting documents to product providers
* Inputting new business proposals to the back office system in line with Company procedures
* Undertaking fund switches upon the instruction of the client
* Preparing draft recommendation reports in line with the Company's compliance procedures
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.