Senior IFA Administrator
£20,000 - £28,000
My client, an established Financial Planning practice with excellent reputation, are seeking to appoint an experienced Financial Services Administrator to complement their existing team in the South Manchester area. Professional but friendly environment, opportunity to broaden your knowledge and experience further by pursuing industry qualifications, this opportunity would suit individuals with passion for a long-term career in the industry.
The key duties and responsibilities associated with this role include:
* Providing top-notch support to the Financial Consultants
* Processing new business in a timely fashion
* Producing client portfolio valuations
* Obtaining quotes and illustrations
* Dairy management for Financial Consultants
* Updating the back office system accordingly (IRESS)
* Adhering to compliance procedures and FCA regulations
* Liaising with clients, providers and 3rd parties, and handling basic queries
Please note experience of working within a Regulated Financial Services business (preferably an IFA practice) is a must in order to be considered for this position. Working knowledge of IRESS back office system as well as WRAP platforms is also crucial. The successful applicant will also possess the essential personal attributes - excellent attention to detail, communication skills and can-do attitude.
If you meet the criteria above and you are interested in applying for this or similar opportunities, or indeed just require a confidential conversation about your next career move, please contact Antonia Mihaylova at Search Financial Services on 0161 835 8318, 07580 429 541 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.