£22000 - £26000 per annum + market leading benefits package
2 months ago
Up to £26,000 + excellent benefits package, bonus
Award winning Independent Financial Adviser organisation in Nottingham are hiring. I require an enthusiastic and experienced IFA Administrator to join this successful office.
Experience in a Financial Services environment is essential as you will be required to hit the ground running. In return you can receive a fantastic salary and benefits package including bonus.
The successful candidate will:
* Have at least 1-2 years experience carrying out an administration/sales support role within a Financial Services Advice environment.
* Detailed and working knowledge of regulatory requirements.
* Experience and knowledge of investments, pension plans and other financial products.
* Strong IT skills; basic MS Office package.
* Excellent organisational and communication skills.
* Strong numeracy skills.
The main duties of this role include:
* Processing and monitoring complex business.
* Completing FCA compliant transactions.
* Obtaining information from fund managers.
* Sending letters of authority.
* Working closely with advisers.
This is a superb opportunity with plenty of scope for personal progression within the organisation. Please apply or contact me for further information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.