IFA Administrator based Devon competitive basic salary and benefits
* Previous administration experience in an IFA firm.
* Knowledge of Avelo (1st software) would be an advantage or a similar system.
* A confident, professional approach to all duties.
* Positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
* Accuracy is paramount.
Day to day your responsibilities will include: -
* Responding to client enquires and requests.
* Obtain valuations and policy information for the product providers.
* Preparing and processing review paperwork in addition to documents for client meetings.
* Online submission of new business to providers.
* Maintaining clients and policy records on office system.
* Obtain valuation details from the provider via letter, telephone, email or internet.
* Input information from providers onto the database accurately.
* Prepare and print illustrations and key features and applications as required by the consultant/para-planner.
* Check forms, enter data onto our systems.
* Chase pending applications.
For further information please contact John Keane on 01293 848110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.